[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Semantics of @Name, @DataModelSelection

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 11:50:12 EDT 2007

There is a new release of the Yuan/Heute book coming out (the examples in the current release are a little out of date for the latest release of Seam), but likely not until early next year some time.  I will be posting an article soon that may help understanding of the semantics of conversations (it covers conversations and nested conversations) along with an example, but the best documentation out there that I've seen is the Seam reference manual.

I read the Nusairat book when I was getting started but past that I've kept the Seam source in my IDE at all times.  I've heard that Java Persistence with Hibernate (Bauer, King) provides a good introduction to Seam, but I have not yet read this text.  The forum here is great and I would recommend posting JIRA issues as you have difficulties with the documentation (the Seam team is very good about resolving these) as it will help everybody out.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090735#4090735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090735