[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - AOP WAR and EAR deployment - JBOSS 4.2.0GA

psourisseau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 14:38:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've created interceptor, the definition is :

      <interceptor-ref name="nf.linga.common.aop.interceptors.audit.TechnicalAuditInterceptor"/>

I've made a jar file with interceptor class and META-INF/jboss-aop.xml (myaop.jar)

1 ] war deployment
When i deploy a war that use this library : all seems to be fine when i run my test

2 ] ear deployment
When i create an ear file with war file, ejb, and myaop.jar referenced in manifest file (war and ejb), it seems that my interceptor was called 2 times.

What it's wrong ? any idea or suggestions ?

Thx a lot,
Pascal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090785#4090785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090785