[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Deploying EJB3 EAR File to WebLogic 9.2

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 16:33:15 EDT 2007

I would like to deploy an EJB3 application to WebLogic 9.2.  All the sample applications I have seen entail deploying Seam POJOs to WL.  I would like full EJB3 capability in my application, so I have two questions:

1) Is this possible, or must I only rely on POJOs?

2) If it is possible, do I package all the JBoss Micrcontainer jars at the EAR level (rather than WEB-INF/lib in the web level like in all the WAR examples I have seen)?   Any special configuration necessary besides application.xml?

If I have missed a sample that approaches what I need (an EJB3 app on WL 9.2), please let me know where I can find it.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090811#4090811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090811