[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Running two instances of Admin Server

pkalpana2k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 22:18:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm running my application in JBoss server. In my application there are more than 100 instances running. Now I want run 2 instances of Admin server and distribute all instances to these 2 Jboss instances. Say i have 50 instances, 25 instances will be served by Jboss 1 and other 25 instances served by Jboss 2.

How to acheive this and how to configure JBoss server for this type of situtation? Can anyone guide me.

Thanks inAdvance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090875#4090875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090875