[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JSESSIONID cookie content is overwritten in Tabbed browser

MahaNagarjuna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 03:54:07 EDT 2007

Hi All,
    I am using JBoss (3.2.1) Security framework for my User authentication.

   On Tabbed browsers (IE7 & Firefox2.0), I am login to my JBoss application and in another tab I am opening SAP J2EE Application, when I comeback to my JBoss application and refresh the tab/click on some link it is logging out.

   Both JBoss & SAP J2EE Server are installed on localhost.

  I found that JSESSIONID cookie content is changed by the SAP J2EE Application.

  Is there any way to use another cookie instead of JSESSIONID?

Thanks in advance,
Nagarjuna.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090913#4090913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090913