[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: org.apache.commons.collec

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 07:24:41 EDT 2007

Are you sure you are using RichFaces 3.1.1-CR1 to get that ArrayStoreException? I just followed through the steps you outlined and it worked fine.  I'm keen to track down if this is a problem as we believe we removed the bad code, but there could still be problems.

How can I reproduce your compile errors? (hibernate-validator.jar is in the eclipse classpath and the ant classpath of the generated project).

Unfortunately automating the kind of test you describe is difficult.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090970#4090970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090970