[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to split JBPM configuration for Seam ?

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 08:02:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

In my Seam application, I use JBPM both for processes and pageflows.
My app is deployed as an EAR which includes :
- A JAR with business classes (entities, services, ...) and business process definitions, let call it core.jar
- And of course the WAR which includes page flows definitions.
So my process definitions are bundled in core, and my page flows definitions are bundled in WAR.

The last problem is that JBPM configuration is done is a single file that has to be either in core.jar, either in WAR. I would like the JBPM configuration to be defined in two files :
- the components.xml file in the core jar would configure process definitions
- the one in the WAR would configure pageflow definitions.

For example, I would like this configuration :

<bpm:jbpm>
  |     <bpm:process-definitions>
  |         <value>bpm/todo/processdefinition.xml</value>
  |         <value>bpm/validationDemandeAbsence/processdefinition.xml</value>
  |     </bpm:process-definitions>
  |     <bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  |     <value>WEB-INF/pageflow/demandeAbsence/demandeAbsence.jpdl.xml</value>
  |     </bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  | </bpm:jbpm>

to be splitted in a configuration for core.jar with process definitions :

<bpm:jbpm>
  |     <bpm:process-definitions>
  |         <value>bpm/todo/processdefinition.xml</value>
  |         <value>bpm/validationDemandeAbsence/processdefinition.xml</value>
  |     </bpm:process-definitions>
  | </bpm:jbpm>

and a configuration in WAR for page flow definitions :

<bpm:jbpm>
  |     <bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  |     <value>WEB-INF/pageflow/demandeAbsence/demandeAbsence.jpdl.xml</value>
  |     </bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  | </bpm:jbpm>

The problem is that Seam tells me that the JBPM component is declared twice ... How could I do this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091008#4091008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091008