[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: org.apache.commons.collec

js8523 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 09:01:23 EDT 2007

Hi Pete

Just did a clean and compile on seam (after doing a CVS update). (It did not go and fetch the libraries though).

Setup a completley new project Dashboard1 using seam setup, then seam new-project.

I then do seam new-entity for an entity called User.

then run seam explode.

I get two compile time errors due to @Valid (hibernate validator).
I fix this by copying hibernate all from dashboard1/lib/test to dashboard1/lib.

Run seam explode again, this time it works.

Goto http://localhost:8080/Dashboard1/user.seam, write in a name and click save.

I then get the above error.

I have placed a zip of the exploded archive at
www.millwood.uk.com/Dashboard1.zip

The funny thing is that there are two versions of richfaces is rachfaces-ui (or api or impl).jar and then richfaces-ui-3.1.1-2070924-10402-11.jar and similar for the other two. They show up in the relevant places in Dashboard1.ear/lib and Dashboard1.ear/Dashboard1.war/WEB-INF/lib.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091036#4091036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091036