[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A bit off-topic: Red Hat Developer Studio 1.0 Beta 1 is

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 09:26:44 EDT 2007

damianharvey - please try out our visual editor (if you have access to a non-mac ;) and let me know what pages it cannot layout or preview properly.

Our editor/preview handles all templating and includes support in JSF.

Only thing I know that is currently an issue is if you use #{} expressions to decide the various includes - but I plan on adding support for this by allowing users to set some "default" values for these expressions so we can properly resolve the templates/includes.

Let me know how it goes ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091048#4091048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091048