[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Navigating between portal instances

rodiere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 10:19:02 EDT 2007

I have a similar problem and i don't find any information within Jbos portal documentation.
I created a new portal instance 'mysecondportalinstance'.
I would like to create a way to switch from the defaul portal to my new one.
So , how can I add a link into the top right menu (Dashboard, Portal, Admin, logout) ?

I hoped that it was created in an automatic way, but now, i don't think so. Any idea ?

Thanks a lot,

Stephane

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091077#4091077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091077