[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is this a JBP 2.6.1 bug? (403 Error From Dashboard Link)

gspillman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 10:54:29 EDT 2007

This also does not fix my problem.  I overrode the JassLounge NtlmLoginModule class with the following method:

  | @Override
  | public boolean login() throws LoginException {
  |   boolean result = super.login();
  |
  |   if (result) {
  |     log.trace("Add new UserPrincipal to Subject: "+this.getUsername());
  |     this.getSubject().getPrincipals().add(new UserPrincipal(this.getUsername()));
  |   }
  |
  |   return result;
  | }

After configuring login-module.xml to look at the new class, I see my log trace, but still the same 403 error when accessing the dashboard.

I think what I'm seeing is a different problem that causes the same symptom.  Can anyone describe how best to find where the Dashboard is checking privileges?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091092#4091092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091092