[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [Process Designer-3.1.0] Transition text position not sa

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 04:26:17 EDT 2007

Okay so this is worse than I thought. It's not just the transition text that's snapped back into place. It's everything. A lot of my nodes are jumbled up and placed at random locations. So there is this web of transition lines running everywhere to reach the nodes. You can't see what's going on. Each time I open my process definition in the GPD to work with it, I have to spend 10 to 15 minutes re-aligning everything. Is this common? Does anyone else have the same problem? There are two of us in my office with this same problem, although we are using exactly the same environment etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091393#4091393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091393