[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How setup JBoss for the Timeout ?

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 04:58:59 EDT 2007

  My application use DatabaseLoginModule and JAAS.
  I write a login form (standalone application) to client can enter userName and passWord. And after client login successful, he can call some methods on beans. Example:
LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("client", loginForm);
  | lc.login();
  | ...My works here... ---> call some methods on beans
  | lc.logout();
  My mind is if he login successful, and he do nothing and 10 minutes later, he will logout automatically (same as window system).
  I thanks for some your relplies, it's very usefull ! Sorry, my E is not good.

  Expect some guides from you !

  catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091411#4091411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091411