[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Transaction demarcation on EJB3/Seam methods

clemente.cioffi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 05:14:56 EDT 2007

HI,
I'd like using this kind of annotation:

@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRES_NEW).

Consider that I have this situation:

1)I call a first method of ejb3/seam marked with the above annotation.
2)Inside that method I call another method that I want starts in a different transaction and then I mark also this method with the same annotation.

The problem is that there is always a unique transaction and the commit operation is carried out at the end of first method.

Thanks a lot

Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091417#4091417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091417