[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Marking servlet [...] as unavailable

visheshved do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 05:52:45 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to deply my application ear in the Jboss 4.0.3Sp1 application server and while deploying in the logger i am getting error like...

15:07:49,548 INFO  [[/Collections]] Marking servlet CollectionsCommonGatewayServlet as unavailable
15:07:49,548 ERROR [[/Collections]] Servlet /Collections threw load() exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/io/OutputStreamWriter
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)

I've neglected the complete logger and CollectionsCommonGatewayServlet  is my main servlet name.

Can Any body help me on this...

Regards,
Vishesh Ved

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091432#4091432