[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Identifying long running conversations

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 09:47:08 EDT 2007

When you say,

"omilian3" wrote : ... Both of these 'begin' methods are called, so at this point I expect I'll have a long running conversation...

I am assuming you are saying that the methods are called on different actions, not from the same action, correct?  You shouldn't be calling more than one method with an @Begin during an action.  Please post the related code and it will be easier to see what might be going on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091520#4091520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091520