[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Replace Hypersonic with Oracle: Does each server need s

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 11:52:53 EDT 2007

I think the answer to this question is: it depends on the service. For example, with recent versions of JBoss Messaging all of the nodes in a cluster should be able to share a single database (though I believe it would also work if each had its own database). But with other services, such as the uuid generator, I think each needs it own database.

(Replace "database" with "schema" in the above for Oracle. It has been too long since I have consistently used Oracle and am no longer thinking in Oracle terms.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091608#4091608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091608