[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Chanhes Made Though the Admin Console is not reflecting

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 15:34:12 EDT 2007

Hi Peter

Thanks for your response.

I am using oracle 10.g database. I was adding some portlet instance in my  created page.  However once I place the porlet instance on the page it displays the content.  After restating the server the portlet instance  i placed on the page is not appearing. I need to place the portlet instance again.  I do not know why these values are getting persisited in the database, if it could be persisited then it would be availabe after the jboss server restart.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks
Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091713#4091713