[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Restrict number of clients connect to JBoss !

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 21:25:01 EDT 2007

    I have found server.xml file. And I really want to limit the number of standalone clients connecting to EJBs. I can do this by manage my database but I want know have some difference ways to do this? Can I configure JBoss to do this?

   And my application is not web application. Please guide to me.

   Again, I am sorry about my same questions! And I believe it's not again.

  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091780#4091780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091780