[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam remoting and persistence

tamirw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 02:31:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply !

I will, but before I do, maybe this piece of info would help :
When I switched to using EJB SLSB as actions, the problem went away. There seems to be something wrong (or mis-configured) with the replacement of the container-managed transactions. Even though I think I've configured everything to work with seam-managed transactions and seam-managed persistence, it didn't work till I switch to EJB3.

Makes sense ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091826#4091826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091826