[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Possible to let normal conversations behave like nested ones

mtaal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 06:50:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
As far as I understand nested conversations will not have their own persistence context (assuming that a parent already did some db actions).

However is there a (easy - standard) way to let a standard conversation act like a nested conversations when the conversation is ended? What I would like is that a when a conversation is ended it should resume another (i.e. the parent) conversation.

I saw that there is parentConversationIdParameter in the Manager class. Is this maybe intended for this behavior or is there another way of implementing this behavior?

Thanks for the great work with Seam!

gr. Martin

btw:
The topic of nested conversations has been discussed in a number of (informative) posts, here is one of them:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118936

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4091929#4091929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4091929