[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unmarshalling Exception with Web Service Array Input

sumitsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 10:47:04 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.  My endpoint interface looks like this:

  | package com.business.WebService.messageProcessing;
  |
  | public interface MessageEndPoint extends Remote
  | {
  | 	public ServiceStatus processMessage(ServiceRequest sReq) throws RemoteException;
  | }

and the implementation class (the part relevant to the web service) looks like:

I'm using a 2.0-spec EJB as my endpoint, and when I try to run wsprovide, it complains about an annotation @WebService not being present:

  | org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain @WebService annotation from: com.liaison.InboundWebService.messageProcessing.MessageEndPoint

Does JAX-WS require an EJB 3.0 endpoind, or iss there a way to make it work with 2.0 EJBs?

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092043#4092043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092043