[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - For what serves <use-cookies>false</use-cookies> ?

mkanada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 10:58:22 EDT 2007

I´m using JBOSS 4.2.1GA, and in one specific web application, I need avoid cookie session control. I found <use-cookies>false</use-cookies> as one configuration in jboss-web. But it does not work for me.

I found others posts in this forum about this, and it seems that this configuration does not servers for anything. It is a bug of jboss, or one future feature not yet implemented?

Thanks.

Maurício Kanada

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092050#4092050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092050