[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: NameNotFound Exception on switching over

kanth_seenu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 11:22:02 EDT 2007

I can also visualise that later after throwing warnings, the topics get created in some sequence. But since it was not available at the time when I expected it to be there, how can I add intelligence to my client to wait until available or am I totally wrong on this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092069#4092069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092069