[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying EJB3 EAR File to WebLogic 9.2

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 12:14:04 EDT 2007

"neilac333" wrote : I was hoping to leverage EJB3 (or the reasonable facsimile provided by the embedded container) for management of session beans, transactions, managed persistence contexts, and all the other wondrous joys provided by the EJB3 spec.

You get most of this with a setup like the JPA example (except session beans, you use JavaBean Seam components instead).

anonymous wrote : Does that clarify things?  What did you mean by "JPA based deployment"?  I have found the JPA vs. EJB3 entity beans discussion is always tricky.  Also, just to be clear, are you saying I should pursue a POJO-based deployment as the existing WL 9.2 samples have rather than attempt the Tomcat-like EJB3 deployment?

Yes, that would be my advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092087#4092087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092087