[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM and MYSQL

vanman733 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 13:36:12 EDT 2007

HI,

I am really new to JBPM  and am having some problems.

I am trying to get MYSQL to work with JBPM and I an running into some problems. I downloaded the 3.2 starter kit, installed MYSQL got the schema inserted but my problem is making the JBPM webapp use the MYSQL as the data source.

Following the user guide I cannot find the following:

Making the default webapp talk to the correct datasource is again not very difficult. The first step in doing this is simply locate the 'jboss-service.xml' file in the folder '${JBPM_SDK_HOME}/jbpm-server/server/jbpm/deploy/jbpm.sar/META-INF'.

There is no jbpm.sar, is this a separate download because it is not in the kit.
Because of this I cannot find the hibernate.cfg.xml file that is supposed to be in the directory.

Is there an updated doc for integrating MYSQL and JBPM?

Any Help would we great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092110#4092110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092110