[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Setting the default propagation for <s:link>

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 14:33:45 EDT 2007

Question:

I want to use s:link just as a standard link without needing conservation propagation handling.  I like this so that if I want to change the faces servlet from *.faces to *.html all the links would work automatically.  Most of my links though don't need conversation labeling.  So I find myself doing:

  | <s:link propagation="none" view="....">...</s:link>

Is there a way so that I could just do:

  | <s:link view="....">...</s:link>

and the default propagation would be understood as none?

Thanks,
Danno!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092124#4092124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092124