[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.CR2: lib jars have lost their versions

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 18:20:21 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Well rather than just having the lib directory there, you have to run an ant target to create it (the structure you would get in -all would be mavenized i.e. repository/org/drools/drools-core/4.0.1/drools-core-4.0.1.{jar,pom etc} and so no use to ant users).

That seems to be a very minor inconvenience - especially since it would be a one time thing.

I especially like your suggestion that one could easily produce either versioned or unversioned jar names.  Sign me up!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092216#4092216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092216