[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - entity bean to a view?

X490812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 19:05:13 EDT 2007

Is it possible to map an entity bean to a view and if so how - currently when i do this I get the following during deployment of the EAR file to JBOSS:

  | ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=fraud-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear,jar=fraud-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,unitName=fraud
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: tst

Where tst is a view. It seems to be only looking for tables - Is this configurable?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092220#4092220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092220