[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: binding attribute doesnt work with Seam?

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 07:40:02 EDT 2007

now that binding exception has been gone but new problem is that at server-side I get no changes and no value by binded components
I put following log at my backing bean

  | logger.debug(contactNo.getLocalValue()+" - "+contactNo.getSubmittedValue()+" - "+contactNo.getValue());

but two first methods return null and the last one (getValue) returns the same value that the component was set already and no changes of the user will be applied, what's the problem here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092330#4092330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092330