[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TransactionManagerLookup in standalone cache

pcarpenter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 10:10:46 EDT 2007

I was also in a need for a stand alone JTA implementation which would work with jboss Cache.
I Have tested stand alone configurations of 2.0 GA with
Atomikos transactions Essentials  http://www.atomikos.com/products.html#ate
and ....
 JTOM http://jotm.objectweb.org/
In both cases AFAICT the transaction seemed to work fine.

BTW.
I'd just assume e using Optimistic Transactions, and skip the need for a TM, but  there is a need for a transaction manager with Optimistic configuration, also.
(After looking at the JIRA it seems it will no longer be required as of version 2.1)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092334#4092334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092334