[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Re-working EJB Extended Context To Use SMPC - Need Help

curtney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 11:33:31 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : ...concrete implementations should get injection anyway.

That is what I thought, however it was not happening.  Previous posts indicates that this is possible. So, I don't think it is a bug. In any event, I did gave up on this to quickly, I will spend some more time on it. I will try re-reading the docs again. I know I am missing something obvious.

Thanks Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092340#4092340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092340