[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : old issues

atao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 18:51:51 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | related is that we handle JBSEAM-843 and JBSEAM-1136 in jboss tools/rhds now...just fyi ;)

Good!

anonymous wrote :
  | The best way to fix the other issues is patches and testcases

About 994, 1493 & 1206: a patch was proposed for each of them. So...

anonymous wrote :
  | seam-gen does not try to be everything to everybody and simplicity will be preffered over complexity if it is not a *big* requirement

About 994 and 1493: imo, they are not new features but expected behaviors.

About 1206: atm, all the messages are hard coded in english. If they are translated, as soon as you run again "seam generate-entities" all the translations are lost. It's not really i18n friendly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092362#4092362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092362