[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to reload the same page after logout the seam applicatio

thiagu.m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 03:21:49 EDT 2007

Hai every one

i am working on seam application.
i my part user can login the application by clicking the login link on the rich:toolBar. it invoke the modal panel, then user enter their  login details, then user click login button makes a ajax call and verify the  user details. if it is available we allow the user to login the application. so the user need not go separate page for login. and so we avoid the form loading for prevent the model panel disappear.

when the user click logout  s:link user logout the application. without redirecting page. so this link also avoid the form loading.

here my problem is after successfully logout the application i try to login again the application it wont allow to login. because the browser URL  still have login details in the form of GET method .

so after successfully logout the application i need to reload the same page
please any one help me how to reload the same page after invoke the identity.logout action

By
Thiagu.m

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092415#4092415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092415