[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Interceptor Class not in ClassPool

HansDampf1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 07:05:21 EDT 2007

I have to use a Interceptor that is loaded by a different ClassLoader than the intercepted class. Both ClassLoaders have the same parent ClassLoader.

If I put the javassist library in the classpaths of both classloaders I get a javaassist.NotFoundException for the interceptor class when the Interceptor should be instantiated.
I assume the problem is that there are two separeted ClassPools...

So I decided to move the javassist library up to classpath of the parent classLoader.
Now I get the following error message:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.aop.classpool.AOPClassPool cannot be cast to org.jboss.aop.classpool.AOPClassPool

Does anyone have any idea how to solve that problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092489#4092489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092489