[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:decorate changed to use DIV instead of SPAN

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 08:32:27 EDT 2007

Just upgraded from Seam 1.3.0.ALPHA to 2.0.0.CR1 and have found out that s:decorate now wraps the template code in a div rather than a span.

I have a large number of forms with inline fields (ie. several on the same line) and a template "edit_inline". This ruins all of that as the div forces each to a new line. I can't even set the decorate tag to have style="display:inline;" as the style is not propagated to the div.

Can anyone think of any suggestions to remedy this? Why was this changed? What was wrong with using a span? At least with a span you had the option of forcing a line break after it if you wanted to have one field per line.

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092517#4092517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092517