[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NotSuchMethod exception

swd847 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 08:39:00 EDT 2007

The problem is not caused by Drools as far as I can tell. What I think is happening is you are getting an EntityNotFoundException in cz.bpsolutions.ims.model.Account.getLoginName()

You then get a NoSuchMethodException when it is attempting to create the EntityNotFoundException, as it cannot find the contructor (String,Throwable). Do you have two Hibernate jars of different versions on the classpath or anything like that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092523#4092523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092523