[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:decorate changed to use DIV instead of SPAN

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 09:15:38 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1572
I'm not sure what the solution proposed there involves? Is it to move the field value out of the decorate and use the "for" attribute? Or to use ui:decorate?

anonymous wrote : It's not valid html to nest div's inside spans hence inflexible.
I think it's a moot point about being inflexible as the current situation is obviously inflexible as well. IMHO I think that span is more flexible. If someone is worried about valid HTML then they shouldn't use a div in their template. At least this way they can style the span in their template to resemble a div (ie. display=block, etc). I can't do anything to style this div to look like a span.

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092545#4092545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092545