[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: RSS feed not validating on In Relation To

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 10:29:41 EDT 2007

That's one problem: the feed is putting < q > for inline quotes where the actual site has italics (see the second sentence/line in "Daniel Responds"). For blocked quotes it's also doing < q >, but that markup is ignored by the readers I've tested it on (IE7, Outlook 2007, and Google Reader -- popular readers!). My guess is that's because < q > has no meaning in HTML, and is thus ignored?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092587#4092587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092587