[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : old issues

atao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 10:42:43 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I'm not against all these I just think some of the templates are (unnecessarily) complex as is (same for the generated result)

I guess that it's JBSEAM-1206 which is concerned here.

Mainly I replaced each hard coded message in templates by a "#{messages['...']".

I guess that what you are speaking about is:
- in a few cases I used messages with parameters
- some of the templates are quite rough and can be optimized.

But at least it works.

I'm ok to rework any unnecessarily complex cases...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092604#4092604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092604