[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - GeneratorType.TABLE to throw constraint violation error on t

clarif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 11:21:23 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am facing a very strange issue: I have an EJB3 (running on top of JBoss-4.0SP3) application which was running fine since it was deployed 2 years ago.

In that app, a specific object has its id declared as:

  |   @Id(generate = GeneratorType.TABLE)
  |   public int getProjectId() {
  |       return projectTimesheetLineId;
  |   }

Unfortunatly, I am getting since a few days a constraint violiation error on the MySQL side: the app wants to create new line with existing id... As previously said, this has been working with no issue for 2 full years...

Any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated :-)

Fabrice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092624#4092624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092624