[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Duplicate Factory for: actor

birwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 12:21:05 EDT 2007

I am attempting to deploy a SEAM EJB. I continue to get this error: Before this error, I was getting an ClassLoader exception. One of the files in the jboss-seam.jar was not being loaded. I placed the jboss-seam.jar file in the JBoss lib directory and I eliminated that error. Unfortunately I am now getting this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: duplicate factory for: actor

I do not have the JBoss-Seam.jar in the web-inf/lib directory. Only the JBoss deploy lib directory.

Any ideas where this error is coming from?

Thank you...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092654#4092654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092654