[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: [org.jboss.aop.deployment.AspectDeployer:254] failed to

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 14:55:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

It really seems to be a bug. I wonder whether it happens also on JBoss AOP 2 beta...

I created a jira issue to solve this:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAOP-477

Regarding the fact that we have to rebuild the interceptor chain, it is part of the undeployment proccess. We could try to optimize the process by allowing several  dynamic aop operations to be performed in a single batch, before the interceptor chain being rebuilt. I don't know, however, if it is possible (and simple) to not rebuild the chains on the case of undeployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092714#4092714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092714