[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Large "Root" ProcessDefinition loads extremely slowly in Des

rgullett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 16:20:33 EDT 2007

In our current JBPM setup, we have one very large processdefinition and a lot of smaller ones.  The complex one is located in the root directory (src/main/definitions/workflow).  All other processdefinitions are located in some subfolder.  When I open the complex one which is at the root, it takes an extremely long time (4-5 minutes) to load.

Without looking at the source, I'm guessing that it's scanning all subfolders for processdefinition.xml files and then loading them because when I move it somewhere else it works fine.  Is there some intended ability to control click through the subprocesses (which doesn't seem to work)?  If so, can this functionality be removed unless it's actually going to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092739#4092739

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092739