[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - using a popup window with a dataTable

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 16:59:49 EDT 2007

need to allow user to enter comments per row via a popup modal window.

anybody done this and what's the best way to implement?  I need to be able to track/store the String they enter for each row in a <h:dataTable>.  In this use case, user will be able to enter multiple comments for n rows prior to clicking the submit button.

any suggestions?  I haven't seen this example in the Seam books or examples from the distro.

thx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092756#4092756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092756