[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Unmarshalling Exception with Web Service Array Input

sumitsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 17:03:54 EDT 2007

I tried using wstools to generate the WSDL, and although there were some differences, notably in that wstools split the schema in two and imported one schema into the other, the stack trace upon invocation did not change at all.  I did notice that wstools, unlike wscompile, did not create LiteralSerializers and request/response struct classes, but it may just be that I don't have the settings on wstools to keep source artifacts enabled; I'm not sure.

What I would really like to know is where it is coming up with the com.liaison.InboundWebService.messageProcessing.Array class reference for which the "No ClassLoaders found" exception is being thrown -- I don't recall ever seeing a wscompile/wstools artifact by that name, nor can I find any such references in any of the generated files.  Do you know where that comes from, or why it expects that class to exist?  I would think that if I could find that out, it might help find the root cause of the problem.

Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092758#4092758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092758