[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jboss-embedded-all.jar MQ classes broken

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 17:25:54 EDT 2007

i went ahead and built it myself from source. However, I had to make the following changes to the build script to get the right MQ classes included.

          <!--zipfileset src="${jboss.messaging.lib}/jboss-messaging.jar"/-->

  |          <!--zipfileset src="../messaging/output/lib/jboss-messaging-int.jar"/-->

It appears that these jars redefine some of the classes and do not work at runtime.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092765#4092765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092765