[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Create New Entity -> Page Round Trip & Update autoincrem

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 19:01:41 EDT 2007

It seems as if persisting the entity is not tied to the correct instance?

My page navigation all look as follows:

  |    <param name="statusFrom"/>
  |    <param name="statusId" value="#{statusHome.statusId}"/>

The value that is tied to the HTML for, (therefor the value that I would believe to be forwarded as a parameter after the persist method is:

  | <h:inputText id="id"
  |                        required="true"
  |                        disabled="#{statusHome.managed}"
  |                           value="#{statusHome.instance.id}">
  |                     <a:support event="onblur" reRender="idDecoration" bypassUpdates="true"/>
  |                 </h:inputText>

Am I on the wrong track here?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
MG