[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 2.0.0.CR2 Seam-gen Error

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 19:06:16 EDT 2007

Dan is away atm, but sent me this

anonymous wrote : Interesting...when I added the H2MetadataDialect I just added all the ones that are available. Looks like there is some sort of problem with the postgres one (aside from the spelling error in the class name). We might want to see if this is a hibernate-tools issue or whether there is something about this person's database that is strange.

Please file a JIRA issue so we get this fixed for the GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092798#4092798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092798