[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: own Seam component

rajesh2win do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 02:02:37 EDT 2007

"dhinojosa" wrote : OHHHH.....

  | Download the source from cvs and take a look at the following files to see how to extend them...
  |
  | /src/main/org/jboss/seam/web/FileUploadException.java
  | /ui/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/ui/component/UIFileUpload.java
  | /ui/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/ui/renderkit/FileUploadRendererBase.java
  | /ui/target/generated-component/java/org/jboss/seam/ui/component/html/HtmlFileUpload.java
  | /ui/target/generated-component/java/org/jboss/seam/ui/taglib/FileUploadTag.java
  |
  | Depending on what you are doing, if you just want to change the look for the FileUpload just extend the FileUploadRenderer, if you want to add other functionality to the component itself you can extend UIFileUpload.
  |
  | In order to use your tag in facelets, you will need your own xml, and you can reference these file after building seam:
  | ./ui/target/classes/META-INF/s.taglib.xml
  | ./ui/target/generated-component/resources/META-INF/s.taglib.xml
  |
  | In order to use your tag with jsp, you will need your own tld and you can reference these files from seam:
  | ./ui/target/classes/META-INF/s.tld
  | ./ui/target/generated-component/resources/META-INF/s.tld
 Thans 4 tht,
 exactly i  did the same thing..wht am doing is am trying to add one new attribure <s:fileUpload> .the new attribute is going for  tag just befire of <s:fileUpload>.
can u suggest anything for this.Actully what am trying  is to upload multiple files ..frm client,so i need to change the <s:fileUpload> functionality to my own logic ..any suggestions ..
Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092837#4092837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092837